Nicole & Eric

Nicole & Eric
San Antonio March 2011

Sunday, May 22, 2011

4 month count down

I can't believe in less than 4 months my baby girl will be getting married.  It seems like just yesterday she came into this world.  Those 26 years went way too fast for me!  I am so proud of the young lady she has become.  I have to say, when Nicole & Eric got engaged a year ago, 16 months until the wedding seemed like forever.  This past year has flown by even faster than the years before.  Nicole and I have been so busy getting everything ready for the big day and it is quickly approaching.

I wanted to set up a blog for all of the wedding details that many people have been calling us or emailing us to ask.  Soon to come will be hotel information for those of you traveling from out of town (or for those of you who just want to stay closer to the wedding venue), gift ideas, gift registries, venue information and much more.

Thanks for sharing this special day with us!!  Check back often for updates from all of us.

Donna Bruer

No comments:

Post a Comment